Novaform Mattress: The Pros and Cons
With Novaform now one of America’s leading memory foam mattress brands we decided to compile a list of the pro and cons of their products in an attempt to help you decide whether a Novaform mattress is the right choice for you. Don’t just take our word for it though. Check out all the reviews across the internet - there are loads! If you want more in-depth information on Novaform mattresses once you’ve finshed reading this article then please head over to the website linked at the bottom of this page - everything you need to know is covered there.
Advantages of a Novaform Mattress
- Novaform offers a wide variety of mattresses, with several firmness ratings and therefore their range will cater for for pretty much everyone. They currently offer mattress within the following categories: Plush/Soft, Medium and Firm, with a firmness spectrum of: Soft, soft-medium, medium, medium-firm and firm.
- Novaform mattresses are well known to have lifespans that are higher than average, therefore should the mattress last as long as its warranty then cost per year will be less than other brands.
- Novaform offers a 20-year warranty on of it mattresses, which not only shows how reliable and durable their mattresses are, but also how much confidence they have in the quality of their product(s). Most other manufacturers do not offer this level of warranty.
- They are extremely effective at reducing motion and pressure (on the body) as well being almost silent. They are an exceptional choice for light-sleepers.
- They are sold for below average prices when compared to other memory foam mattress brands. Add in the extended warranty and you’re far more likely to save money in the long term by purchasing a Novaform mattress.
- The main seller of the mattresses, Costco, allows customers to return their mattress at any point during the warranty for either a full refund or to exchange them for a new one.
Disadvantages of a Novaform Mattress
- They tend to be thick, cumbersome and without handles, therefore moving them can be a chore, especially if there is only one person moving it. Novaform could certainly improve their products by making them a little more manoeuvrable or releasing a mattress or line of mattresses that are easier to move around and store.
- Customers have complained about poor edge support, which for obvious could cause issues for those that sleep on the edge of the bed (or move near to it whilst sleeping).
- Another aspect customers have mentioned is that Novaform mattresses tend to absorb and hold heat more so than other memory foam mattress brands. Whilst this certainly isn’t a widespread problem (I’d suspect it is more down to the individual), it is something that must be taken into consideration if you get hot whilst sleeping.
As you can see, the advantages far outweigh the disadvantages and it hard to see why anyone wouldn’t choose a Novaform mattress. With their wide range of models, 20-year warranty and no-fuss return policy it is not a shock that they are one of the leading memory foam mattress brands in America. Regardless of which position you sleep in (side, back or stomach), whether you’re a light or heavy sleeper or whether you sleep alone or with someone else Novaform will have a mattress that will tick all the boxes you need it to tick.
Considering buying a memory foam mattress for the first time? Perhaps you’re looking to upgrade your old one? Check out http://www.novaform-mattress.com for all the information you’ll ever need on Novaform Mattresses.
Thanks for reading, guys! Have a great day!